Become a GenBioPro Provider
To begin prescribing generic mifepristone to your patients, you must first enroll in the GenBioPro Provider Program. It’s quick and easy.
- Step 1: Download a Prescriber Agreement.
- Step 2: The Medical Director must read and sign the form.
- Step 3: Return the Agreement as instructed.
Generic mifepristone is available only under an FDA-administered Risk and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) program. The REMS program requires that, before ordering and receiving product, a signed Prescriber Agreement be on file with our authorized distributor.
Ordering Generic Mifepristone Is Simple, Fast, and Secure
Order Based on Your Practice
We know that every practice is different, and our product packaging is specifically designed to meet provider needs. Select the packaging option and quantity that is best for your practice.
Fulfillment Is Quick
Assuming your Prescriber Agreement has been established with our authorized distributor, most orders are shipped the same day.
Detailed Requirements for Mifepristone Providers
Mifepristone is available only under an FDA-approved Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) program. The REMS program requires that all GenBioPro providers complete and return our Prescriber Agreement, secure a signed Patient Agreement from each patient, and agree that a certified prescriber will dispense or supervise dispensing mifepristone.
All providers prescribing mifepristone must:
- Review and understand the full prescribing information.
- Be able to confirm that the pregnancy is within 70 days from the start of the patient’s last menstrual period and that it is uterine, rather than ectopic.
- Walk the patient through the Patient Agreement and Medication Guide and fully explain the medical abortion process and its risks.
- Sign and secure the patient’s signature on the Patient Agreement.
- Provide the patient with a copy of the Patient Agreement and Medication Guide.
- Retain the signed Patient Agreement and record of the serial number from the prescribed package of mifepristone in the patient’s medical record.
- Provide, or direct patients to, facilities equipped for surgical intervention (including blood transfusion or resuscitation) in the event of an incomplete abortion or severe bleeding.
- Contact GenBioPro immediately to report any adverse events, designating the patient by a non-identifiable reference and the recorded serial number from the package of mifepristone.
For more information, review the FDA-Approved Mifepristone REMS Program at